The A&S 50 Yahoo group was discussing various ways to present research results in addition to straight writing. The lady Anitra made the following suggestions, which I loved:
- Teach a class
- Write a book
- Do a re-enactment
- Produce a video for YouTube.
- Write a solo performer play. (Doesn’t have to be long. A Day in the Life?)
- Write a multiple performer play.
- Do a demo for a school.
- Live an entire day – or an entire Event – completely in character (including speech) – and write about your experiences afterwards.
- Set up a blog.
- Build a model of the town – then and now.
I love these ideas and my thanks to Anitra for allowing me to share them.